NIFT Results Are Out! Here’s What You Need to Know
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has announced the results of their admission process for the academic year 2022, and they’re in! If you’re looking to learn more about NIFT results, whether or not you got in, how to move forward, and what this all means, this blog will be your go-to source of information. Let’s get started!
NIFT – Dream of Designers
NIFT stands for the “National Institute of Fashion Technology”, India. It is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India (GOI). NIFT was established in 1986. It is an institution that was formed to provide high-quality technical education and training in fashion and related trades leading to successful careers in design, textiles manufacturing and related areas.Admission to NIFT requires immense preparations and reliable coaching. Right education and guidance in preparation can make it easy for you to secure admission to NIFT. This can be made possible by following a reliable training guide provided by students who have passed out from prestigious institutes like NIFT.
NIFT Results 2022 are here!
NIFT final results 2022 – Final NIFT result 2022 – National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) released the final results of NIFT 2022’s UG/PG programs on the 17th of May 2022. Here’s the direct link to check the results – www.nift.ac.in, visit this link. The final results of NIFT 2022 are determined by weighing the GAT, CAT and the Situation Test (GD/PI). The weightage for each test is listed below. The NIFT 2022 exam results are announced with the help of scorecards that contains scores for each subject, All India Rank (AIR) and Category rank. To see NIFT Results 2022, log into the website using your number of rolls, your date of birth, and the number of your application.National Institute of Fashion Technology announced the results of the NIFT 2022 test on the 9th of March. It contained scores from the test papers GAT and CAT scores in B.Des as well as M.Des courses, as well as GAT scores for MFM and MFTech courses.
The scores of the written tests were used to narrow down candidates for:
- Testing the Situation for the B.Des program
- A Personal and Group interview (GDPI) in the context of M.Des, M.F.Tech., and MFM courses.
NIFT Study Material & Tips
Now that the results are out, you need a study plan that is tailor-made for you. Look no further than NIFT study material available at Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio. Our NIFT coaching will help you ace your exams and get admission into your dream design school.
Here are a few tips that will help you prepare for your NIFT exam effectively:
- Plan a Daily Schedule: The NIFT admission process is rigorous and time-consuming. You must plan your daily schedule and stick to it. This will help you balance your studies, work, extracurricular activities, and more.
- Short-term and Long-term goal settings: Once you’ve set your goals, you must break them down into short-term and long-term goals. For example, if your short-term goal is to finish your NIFT entrance exam with flying colours, your long-term goal could be getting admission into a reputed design school.
- Result–Centric Approach: It’s important to focus on your results and not just your work. While pushing yourself is good, don’t get so engrossed in your work that you lose sight of what you are trying to achieve. NIFT admission is not easy and requires hard work, perseverance, and dedication.
- Attentiveness and Determination: You must stay attentive during your exams. This will help you retain information better, which in turn will help you get better results. Also, it’s important that you don’t give up on yourself or your goals. If things don’t go as planned, try again with renewed determination.
- Trustworthy and relevant Study Materials: You must choose study materials that are relevant, trustworthy, and up-to-date. We at Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio offer NIFT coaching with experienced tutors who will help you ace your exams. Our NIFT study material is comprehensive, easy to understand, and covers all topics required for your exams.
- Solve Sample Test Papers: Solving sample test papers is a great way to prepare for your exams. It will help you familiarize yourself with NIFT question patterns and techniques. Moreover, it will also help you identify your strengths and weaknesses so that you can work on them accordingly.
- Regular Mock Test: You must take regular mock tests to get used to answering questions under pressure. This will help you stay calm and composed during your exams. Also, it will help you identify areas of improvement and work on them accordingly.
Why choosing Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio is the right option?
Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio comes with years of experience and understanding in training aspiring students for NIFT coaching as well as another fashion coaching. The institute has always focused on meeting its students’ expectations. Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio is among the most reputable and well-known educational institutes in the world for providing instruction for the entrance exam of NIFT. Very highly rated by parents of past and current students, this NIFT Coaching centre located in (city) has developed through the years to become an established, reliable institution renowned across the nation. The training sessions at Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio are a fun, interactive way for students to prepare for their NIFT entrance exam. The institute also provides easy-to-understand study material, mock tests, solved question papers, etc.
This is your final call before the results are out, so you must prepare for what happens next. Take a deep breath and be relaxed for your prepartions. The great thing about NIFT is that there’s no single way to get in. If you don’t make it through, try again or look at your options. NIFT has provided valuable insight into where you stand and how much work you have left to do. Don’t be afraid to reflect on your application; take some time with your results.