NIFT B.Design Coaching ( Crash Course)
( For Students in Grade 12th & 12th Passed )
Highlights of Course
1. Classes will cover Creative Ability test & General Ability preparation
2. Brush-up (Revision) course before NIFT Exam
3. Drawing Improvement Classes
4. Access to Online Learning Portal – 24×7 Access to pre-recorded videos, pdfs, quizzes etc.
5. Printed Study material
6. Weekly Tests
7. Home Assignments & Doubt Solving Sessions
8. Solving Original Papers and full length Mock Test papers.
9. Phase II exam preparation-NIFT Situation test.
10. Expert Guidance and Support till exam
Creative Ability Test / Design Aptitude Test | Drawing skills | Rendering Skills | Visual and Spatial Ability | Observation and Design Sensitivity | Approaches to solve Design Aptitude Problems | General Ability Test – Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, English Communication, General Knowledge and Current Affairs | Solving of Original previous years papers | Presentation skills | Time Management | feedback session and lots more.
Details of BRDS Course Content for NIFT Entrance Exam Preparation
1. Design Aptitude Test | Creative Ability Test
1. Fundamentals of drawing,
2. Object Drawing
3. Light and shadow
4. Perspective Drawing & object
5. Perspective Drawing & Composition (Memory Sketches)
6. Colour theory and colour concepts
7. Plan and Elevation
8. Cross section and exploded view of object
9. Elements & Principles of Design
10. Doodling, line drawing & Metamorphosis
11. Scale and Proportion
12. Design concept- Theme and inspiration
13. Design concept- Creative Thinking
14. Logo Design and symbolism
15. Poster’s Design and Typography
16. Stamp, Banner and hoarding design
17. Human Anatomy
18. Identifying problems and problem solving
19. Designing products
20. Sequential Drawing
21. Story boarding
22. Conventional and Unconventional uses
23. Futuristic Design
24. Optical Illusion
25. Story writing and comic strips
26. Picture Analysis
27. Gestures and expressions
28. Animation and Caricature
29. Designing patterns & motifs
30. Shading and Rendering techniques with pencil and colour pencils
31. Visual and Spatial Ability
32. Observation and Design Sensitivity
2. General Ability Test
1. Quantitative ability
2. Communication Ability and English comprehension
3. Analytical ability
4. General knowledge and current affairs
3. Previous Years Papers/ Mock Test Papers
Solving of Previous years Original Papers and Mock test papers.
4. Free Revision Classes
FREE 10 Days Revision Classes before the NIFT Exam
5. Free Phase 2 Preparation – NIFT Situation Test
FREE NIFT Situation Test Preparation
Note: Free classes are for BRDS Students only who have enrolled for full course – Regular & Crash courses.
Studio test, situation test classes for NID/ NIFT will be conducted after clearing first phase of NID/ NIFT Exam.
No of Days: 2 Months (8 weeks)
Class Duration: 2 hours every day (Sunday Holiday)
Timings: 6pm to 8pm
No of Days: 1 Month (4 weeks)
Class Duration: 3 hours every day (Sunday Holiday)
Timings: 10am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm
No of Days: 10 Days / 14 Days (Mon to Sat)
Class Duration: 6 hours every day
Timings: 10 to 5 ( Break : 1 pm to 2 pm)
Note : Kindly Confirm the batch availability before registration.
Mode of Classes: Offline / Live Online Classes
Access to Online Learning Portal (24×7)
Study and revise anytime, anywhere with recorded video lectures by the best BRDS faculties. Videos and materials prepared by BRDS expert faculty (NID/ NIFT/ IIT Alumni). The online learning platform includes access to video lessons and pdfs on drawing, design aptitude test, general aptitude, mathematics, reasoning, general knowledge, current affairs, original test papers, mock tests, quizzes etc.
Study materials prepared by BRDS expert faculties from NID, NIFT and IIT’s. Study material covers books on General Ability test – Maths, Reasoning, English, , Design Aptitude test (Drawing and Design modules), and previous years original test papers.
|Starting Date of Monday Batches|
|January 02, 09, 16, 23, 30|
February 06, 13, 20, 27
March 06, 13, 20, 27
April 03, 10, 17, 24
July 03, 10, 17, 24, 31
October 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
(Classes will be conducted, Till the date of exam)