NID / NIFT / UCEED / CEED Crash Course 2021-22
The course will cover complete preparation for Design Aptitude test | Creative Ability test, General Ability Test and Solving of previous years original papers. The course content is designed after analysing question papers of past 10 years.
Live Online Classroom Course 2021/2022 will include Live Online Classes by Experts, Access to recorded video lessons (24 x 7) and Study material in printed and PDF formats.
LIVE Online Classes
Highlights of LIVE Classes:
1. Live lectures by faculties.
2. Live Drawing Demo by faculty.
3. Live classes will cover Design Aptitude test & General Ability preparation.
4. Live Feedback by faculties on Class and home assignments.
5. Topic wise Doubt clearing live sessions.
6. Monthly / Weekly online tests.
7. Online Live Parent-teacher meetings.
Recorded Videos – Access to video lessons (24 x 7)
Study material (Printed or PDF of books)
Class Duration: 3 hours every day (Sunday Holiday)
Details of Course Content for NID/ NIFT/ UCEED/ CEED Exam
1. Design Aptitude Test | Creative Ability Test
1. Fundamentals of drawing,
2. Object Drawing
3. Light and shadow
4. Perspective Drawing & object
5. Perspective Drawing & Composition (Memory Sketches)
6. Color theory and color concepts
7. Plan and Elevation
8. Cross section and exploded view of object
9. Elements & Principles of Design
10. Doodling, line drawing & Metamorphosis
11. Scale and Proportion
12. Design concept- Theme and inspiration
13. Design concept- Creative Thinking
14. Logo Design and symbolism
15. Poster’s Design and Typography
16. Stamp, Banner and hoarding design
17. Human Anatomy
18. Identifying problems and problem solving
19. Designing products
20. Sequential Drawing
21. Story boarding
22. Conventional and Unconventional uses
23. Futuristic Design
24. Optical Illusion
25. Story writing and comic strips
26. Picture Analysis
27. Gestures and expressions
28. Animation and Caricature
29. Designing patterns & motifs
30. Shading and Rendering techniques with pencil and color pencils
31. Visual and Spatial Ability
32. Observation and Design Sensitivity
2. General Ability Test
1. Quantitative ability
2. Communication Ability and English comprehension
3. Analytical ability
4. General knowledge and current affairs
3. Previous Years Papers/ Mock Rest Papers / Tests
Solving of Previous years Original Papers and Mock test papers.
1. Expert Support & Guidance
You can email you doubts and accordingly our expert faculty team will solve your queries through email or by phone. You can courier your work to Ahmedabad, head office for assessment. Our expert faculty team will check your work and will put remarks on your work. We will courier back the evaluated test papers etc. to your place.
Feedback: Assessment on scanned and sent work – [email protected]
2. Doubt solving workshop (Revision Classes) at BRDS Centres
Students who enrol for crash courses can attend Doubt solving (Revision classes) which will be organized at BRDS centres across Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Baroda, Rajkot, Surat in the month of December. Dates for the same will be shared to your registered mobile number.
3. Free NID Studio Test (DAT MAINS) Preparation / NIFT Situation test preparation and Other Design Colleges Phase II Classe
Students qualified for NID DAT Mains, NIFT Situation test, and other design colleges can attend 10 days Free preparation Classes for studio test and situation test and portfolio development classes at any BRDS Centre.