NID Entrance Exam-2021
NID 2021: NID Entrance Exam is will be commenced by the National Institute of Design. This national level entrance examination commenced for enrolling the eligible candidates into several undergraduate and postgraduate courses provided by the institution. Those who are eligible will seek admission in the courses such as B.Des/ GDPD and M.Des on the basis of the scores acquired in two phases– prelims and mains. There are important details related to the examination which candidate should get aware of before applying. Given below is the complete information about examination:
NID 2021 Exam Dates:
|Online Application form Start to submit||October|
|Deadline to submit an online application form||November|
|Admit Card available||December|
|Result date declaration||February|
|Announced of Merit list||June|
|Counselling Date start from||June|
NID 2021 Application Form:
- The NID 2021 Registration procedure will begin in the month of October.
- The last date for registration will be till the second week of November month.
- Go through all the details prior you fill the application form.
- The application process includes registration, filling of the application form, upload of the documents and paying the application fee.
- If there are some mistakes in filling the application then make desirable changes or corrections in the month of December. ( go through the official website for seeking the correct date)
- Submit the application form and take print out for further reference.
- Candidate can make payment via Demand Draft which they need to send the print out of the application form along with Demand Draft in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ which is payable at New Delhi at the address:
- The Project Manager – CMS,
- All India Management Association,
- Management House, 14, Institutional Area,
- Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003, India.
- Make payment of the NID 2021 Application Fee via modes such as online mode or offline.
- You can make payment via credit/debit card and also via net banking.
- Those who are paying via offline mode can create the draft in the favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee varies from one category to another.
- For course such as B. Des/GGPDP, General /OBC category candidates can make payment of Rs 2000, SC/ST/PwD candidates will make payment of Rs 1000, Overseas Candidates will pay Rs 3000/-
- For M. Des course General /OBC category candidates need to pay Rs 2000 (discipline 1); 4000 (discipline 2). On the other hand, SC/ST/PD category candidates need to pay Rs 1000 (discipline 1); 2000 (discipline 2). If you are an overseas Candidates then pay Rs 3000 (discipline 1); 6000 (discipline 2)
- Those who are Indian and foreign nationals in overseas can apply for the examination
- Those who are appearing in their qualifying exam can also apply for the exam but they need to submit the proof of passing during admission.
- Age Limit for B.Des/GDPD candidates needs to be 20 years as on 30 June 2021. Those who belong to ST/SC/OBC category will get 3 years of age relaxation; PwD category candidates will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- Candidates those who have completed 3 years full-time diploma after their X approved by AICTE can also apply for the examination.
- If you are applying for M. Des Course then you must have done a degree of four years/Bachelor’s degree of three years in any stream/Full-time diploma of minimum 4 years of duration in applied arts/ design/ fine arts/ architecture after 12th is eligible to apply for the exam.
- Age Limit for M.Des candidates should be 30 years as on 30 June 2021. Those who belong to ST/SC/OBC category will get 3 years of age relaxation while PwD will get age relaxation of 5 years.
- If you are applying for B. Des/GDPD Course then you must have successfully cleared or appearing in class 12th in Science, Commerce, Arts streams or equivalent from some recognized board/university to apply for the examination.
Find below the NID Entrance Exam 2021 Pattern for DAT Prelims & Mains Examination:
The Pattern for DAT Prelims:
- Paper will consist of 100 marks.
- The exam will be conducted in English language only.
- The exam will be commenced in offline mode.
- Questions will be objective and subjective type both.
- Candidate needs to complete the paper in 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
The Pattern for DAT Mains:
The exam will take place in two parts:
- Studio Test: DAT Mains Test will commence in various formats in English. This test will be for 100 marks and time duration will be 3 hours.
- The interview will commence for various disciplines after the studio test.
NID Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus:
- Studio test syllabus will consist of topics like Body Language, Observation Test, 3D Modeling, Portfolio making, Creative Thinking, etc.
- Syllabus for written test will consist of so many questions from different topics such as Knowledge and Visualization, Creativity, Comprehension, Memory Drawing, Drawing Skills, General Mental Ability, etc.
DAT 2021 Answer Key:
To get the answer key, make use of the official website. Answer key will be released a few days after commencement of the examination. Check the answers and calculate the expected scores in the examination.
NID Entrance Exam 2021 Result:
Use the official website for checking the examination result on the day allotted for results. Candidates can check the result through online mode. There is no other mode to check NID 2021 Result.