Indus University Admission 2023
About Indus University
Important Dates (2022) – (Tentatively)
- last date of registration 5th January, 2023.
- Entrance exam 8th January, 2023.
Eligibility for UG
- Applicants with Higher Secondary (12th Grade) or equivalent qualification (10+2) from any stream (Science/Arts/Commerce/Humanities, etc) and from any board (GSHSEB, CBSE, ICSC, IB, IGCSC) may apply.
- Applicants awaiting 12th grade results (2022-23) may also apply, however to secure an admission, clearing 12th grade is mandatory.
- All applicants must possess a self-made, original portfolio demonstrating their creative flair and work.
Number of Seats
Rs 2,61,000 per annum
Courses in UG
- Interior & Furniture Design
- Product Design
- Communication Design (Graphic design)
- Fashion Design (Fashion & Accessories Design)
Indus Design School conducts its own entrance test – INDUS DESIGN TEST (IDT). Applicants must register for the test with a fee of Rs. 2000. IDT is 3 hr. Duration entrance test divided in 2 stages and conducted on the same day at Indus University Campus / ONLINE. Every student applying at IDS is required to go through all the stages of the selection process. After completion of the selection process, the final merit list for all categories will be declared on the website.
Stage 1: Design Aptitude Test
The design test will consist of objective type and creative type questions, which will assess your logical skills, creativity and aptitude for design.
Stage 2: Personal Interview
At the personal interview round, you will be tested for design knowledge, awareness and interpretations, along with review of your portfolio (Digital or Physical) which you are required to bring with you.
Why choose Indus University?
At Indus Design School, we invite our students to make mistakes and cherish their mistakes – facilitating the idea of learning together rather than learning from us. We make sure that the process of design learning and design thinking is imbibed by the students instead of the over emphasis on outcomes.
▪ The process oriented learning develops the students holistically in their fields ensuring their success in the longer run and also creates an environment of free – thinking where design students can vibe with their peers and their work.
▪ State of the art infrastructure
▪ Top faculties from Universities of national and global importance
▪ Indus Design school is one of the first design schools of India that looks at design education beyond vanity, embracing the role of design in social change.
▪ Unparalleled International Exposure
▪ The future of design is technological and social – and we are best prepared in our vision and delivery to create professionals that can stand apart with their work around the globe.
For more details
Log on to :- http://ids.indusuni.ac.in/