How To Get Admission In Nid
The National Institute of Design has started the window for editing NID Application Form 2019. Candidates can edit details in their application form through online mode only. Aspirants need to log in by entering details i.e. Email ID and Date of Birth to edit details in the NID 2019 Application Form. The facility for NID 2019 Application form correction is open from a limited time period only. The last date to edit details in the NID Application Form is December 04, 2018. This is a one time-opportunity; hence, the candidates should make the best out of it. The registration process for NID 2019 started from October 01, 2018 and has now ended. Those who have successfully registered for the entrance examination will now be issued NID Admit Card 2019. Check the complete details about the NID 2019 Application Form from this page.
NID Application Form 2019
The candidates who wish to study Bachelor of Design, Master of Design, and Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD) at NID, Kurukshetra, and NID, Vijayawada, should apply for this entrance exam.
NID DAT 2019 Registration Dates:
The candidates can check the complete schedule for NID 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|NID Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of online application submission||01 Oct 2018|
|late fees (online payment via debit/ credit card only)||23 Nov 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application with late fees||30 Nov 2018|
|Correction in the application form can be made from||01 – 04 Dec 2018|
|NID DAT 2019 exam for UG and PG (Prelims)||06 Jan 2019|
NID Application Form Correction 2019
The exam conducting body has commenced the online form correction facility for NID 2019. Only those candidates who have successfully registered for the entrance exam before the last date and paid the application fee can edit details in the NID DAT UG and PG 2019 Application Form. Though the opportunity to edit the details is provided to the candidates, however, they can edit few details in the NID Application Form 2019.
Details which CANNOT be EDITED in the NID 2019 Application Form
- Information related to eligibility criteria
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Citizenship applied
How to do NID 2019 Application Form Correction?
To edit details in the NID 2019 Application Form, simply follow the instructions as given below
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page to edit details
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering details such as Email ID and Password
- Click on the “Submit” button and then start editing details in the Application Form.
NID Application Fee for NID DAT UG and PG 2019
To submit the NID Application Form, you need to first pay a requisite amount of the application fee. The application fee for B.Des, GDPD and M.Des programme is given in the table below
|Category||Application fee for B.Des and GDPD||Application fee for M.Des (1 Discipline)||Application fee for M.Des (2 Discipline)|
|General||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|OBC-NCL||Rs. 2000||Rs. 2000||Rs. 4000|
|SC||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|GeneralPwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|OBC-NCLPwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|SC-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|ST-PwD||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1000||Rs. 2000|
|Overseas||Rs. 3000||Rs. 3000||Rs. 6000|
Mode of Payment: The aspirants need to pay the following amount by either of the following modes:
- Online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card Offline mode using Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘All India Management
- Association’ payable at New Delhi
Documents to Keep Ready to ll in details in the NID Application Form
It is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready beforehand. Keeping the relevant documents will help you to fill in only correct information in the NID Application Form 2019.
- A valid Email ID
- A valid and correct Mobile Number
- Marksheets of Class 10th, 12th/ Graduation
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Scanned images of your photograph and signature
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Credit Card/ Debit Card if paying the application fee by Online mode
How to Fill in Details in NID Application Form 2019?
Here we have given complete step-wise instructions for applying for NID DAT 2019. Follow these instructions to successfully submit the NID 2019 Application Form
Step 1: Register Online
Click on the direct link given on this page to register for NID Entrance Exam 2019.
- Next, you need to register for the exam online by choosing the course for which
- you wish to apply for and entering details such as your date of birth, name,category, email id, mobile number, etc.
Step 2: Login to your Account
- Click on the “Proceed to Login” button.
- Then enter the Email ID and Date of birth in the required fields and click on the “Submit” button.
- On submitting the login credentials, you can proceed to fill in details in the NID Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in details in NID Application Form
- In this step, you need to enter your Personal Details, Educational Details, Work Experience (Only M.Des.), Self Declaration, etc.
- Firstly, you need to verify the details submitted by you at the time registration. If satisfied with the details, tick on the declaration term.
- Next, you need to choose the examination center from the drop-down menu. Enter your Father’s name, mother’s name, your complete address, education details
- Click on “Save & Exit” button if you want to continue the next step later or click on the later to proceed to the next step which is uploading of documents.
Step 4: Upload Documents
- After filling in all the necessary information, next, you have to upload the necessary images/ documents.
- The images/ documents to be uploaded in the NID Application Form is to be done as per the specification given below.
Images to upload Format File size
Photograph JPG/JPEG 50-100 KB
Signature JPG/JPEG 50-100 KB
Caste certificate JPG/JPEG less than 150 KB
The list of certificates to be uploaded by the candidates of each category is mentioned below
|Category||Photograph and Signature||Documents required|
|OBC-NCLPwD||YES||Caste and Disability Certificate|
|SC-PwD||YES||Caste and Disability Certificate|
|ST-PwD||YES||Tribe and Disability Certificate|
|Overseas||YES||First & Last page of passport|
Step 5: Pay Application Fee
- Once you have uploaded the documents, click on the “Save & Go to payment”button to pay the requisite amount of the application fee.
- Choose the mode of payment and pay the application fee.
- The last and final step is to submit the application form and take its print out.