Ecole Admission 2023
Courses offered at École Intuit Lab, Mumbai (EIL)
– Undergraduate in Visual Communication – 4 years
– Undergraduate in Game Art & Design – 4 years
– Undergraduate in Digital Product Design – 4 years
– Postgraduate in Visual Communication – 18 months
For admission the applicant needs to fit into the following criteria:
Age Limit: 18 years for UG and 21 years for PG
Educational Qualification: Students applying for UG need to have passed 12th grade (Any Stream) from a recognized board of education and PG pursuant must have a bachelor’s degree of either 3 or 4 years (any discipline) from any recognized university.
Number of Seats: 30 seats for each of the courses
EIL Design Aptitude Entrance Exam 2023
Step 1: Upload Design Portfolio
Step 2: Give the Online Entrance Test – MCQ Format
Time: 1 hr 30 mins
Total Marks: 100
Step 3: Give the Personal Interview (On EIL Mumbai Campus 18th November, 2022)
Time: 30 mins
EIL Admission 2023 – Application Details
Registration for admission is as follows:
1. Visit and sign up on https://admissions.ecole-intuit-lab.co.in/?utm_source=BRDS&utm_medium=EcoleAdmissions&utm_campaign=Admissions2022
2. Sign up and complete the Registration
3. Fill in the Online Application Form with necessary details.
4. Upload the mandatory documents and photo
5. Choose a payment option and pay
6. Download the application form and print it.
7. Come in for your Portfolio Interview.
EIL Design Entrance Date- 18th November 2022.
Venue – Ecole Intuit Lab, DGP House, 88C Old Prabhadevi Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025.
Time – To be announced soon.