1. Merit list will be prepared taking in consideration the scores, final NIFT 2020 result and published online on NIFT official website in the month of May/June 2020.
2. Seat allocation for various campuses of NIFT will be done on the basis of score obtained by in CAT, GAT, group discussion, situation test and personal interview.
3. Cutoff will be declared campus-wise considering closing rank.
4. Cutoff will depend on factors like
– Total number of candidates appearing in the exam,
– Total candidates who cleared the exam,
– The difficulty level of question paper,
– Total seats for B. Design and B. F. Tech programs.
5. 2010 seats of B. Design and 360 seats of B.F.Tech program across 16 NIFT Campuses will be allocated.
6. NIFT Campus : New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Kannur, Hyderabad, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Raebareli, Shillong, Patna, Kangra, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar, Srinagar, Chennai and Bhopal.