Ceed Online Application Form 2019
CEED 2019 Application status released through login. CEED is a Common Entrance Exam for Design which is a national level entrance exam. It is organized every year by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. The exam is a gateway to get admission in M.Des and Ph.D design programmes. On qualifying the exam, candidates will able to get admission in IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur and many other design institutions. To know more about CEED application form 2019, candidates should go through this article.
CEED 2019 Registration can be done till November 2019 (with late fee). Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates should go through the guidelines given below regarding CEED 2019 application form.
- The application form should be filled and submitted through online mode only.
- The registration process is started from 9th October 2018.
- Candidates have to complete the application form filling process before the last date (November 2019) of application form.
- With late fee candidates can fill the application form from 15th-20th November 2019.
- Candidates must fill all the details carefully. Incomplete or incorrect application form will be rejected.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents as per the instruction given therein.
- Applications will be considered successfully completed only after the payment of application form.
Documents to be uploaded at the time of Registration:
- Scanned photograph and signature (in .jpg file).
- Scanned copy of degree/diploma certificate (if the course is completed). If do not have the final degree certificate, upload the copy of the final year mark or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, then provide the certificate from the Principal of the college/Head of the department.
- Valid category certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- PwD category certificate.
- PwD candidate requiring extra time during the exam need to upload a request letter.
- Candidates those names is not same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name.
The application fee is Rs. 1300 for all female candidates. SC/ST/PwD candidates have to submit Rs. 1300 and Rs. 2600 for all other candidates. The fee can be deposited through credit card, debit card and net banking.
Applying candidate must go through the eligibility criteria given below to sit in the CEED 2019.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates must pass a degree/diploma/post graduate degree of 4 years or 3+2 years (after 10+2 level).
- Age Limit: No maximum or minimum age limit to apply.
- Attempt Limits: Candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
- Appearing Candidate: Appearing for the final year/semester examination are eligible to apply.
CEED Application Dates 2020
Check the date for applying in CEED 2019 application form.
|Announcement of application form||Announced Soon|
|Last date to submit application form||Announced Soon|
|Registration with late fee||Announced Soon|
|Date of examination||Announced Soon|
How to Apply
Check the steps given below to fill CEED 2019 application form.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Register’ link to create the user account.
- Fill your valid email Id and click on ‘Register’ button.
- The authority will send the verification email to the candidate’s registered email Id.
- Now, candidates can login to fill the complete application form.
- Fill personal information, academic details, contact information and address details in the application form.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the filled details.
- After that, click on ‘Upload Images’ to upload the asked documents.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and other required documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the fee by clicking on ‘Payment’ tab.
- Fill the fee details and pay the requisite amount of application fee.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of it.