Ceed Exam Form , Ceed Entrance Exam Form
The application form for CEED 2020 will be filled and submitted through the online mode only. The candidates have to enter their complete academic and personal details in the application form. Apart from the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned copies of the following document in the application form.
- Recent colour passport size photograph.
- Copy of applicant’s signature
- Copy of degree and diploma certificate
- Category certificates
Please note that the application form should be submitted only in online mode, hard copies of any of the documents will not be accepted.
Ceed Exam Application Fee
The CEED 2020 application fee must be submitted through the online mode by using a debit card, credit card or net banking. The application fees for different categories are as follows:
- For women/ SC/ ST/ Pwd Candidates: Rs. 1100/- + GST
- For all other candidates: Rs. 2200/- + GST
Note: The late fees will be Rs. 500/-
Once candidates have successfully completed their registration on the official website of CEED exam they need to enter their login details, that is, email ID and password. Thereafter, aspirants need to select the name of their qualifying exam as well as year of passing. This is a mandatory step that needs to be followed as verification take place at this step to inform if the candidate is eligible to apply for CEED exam. If the candidate meets the eligibility criteria then they have to click on “Mobile Verification Link” and an OTP will be sent on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Fill details in CEED application form
When the candidate receives the OTP he/she needs to login on the official website by providing the OTP that they receive on their mobile number. Further, aspirants need to fill the below mentioned details in their CEED registration form:
|Applicant’s name||Gender||Physical Disability (if any)|
|Alternate Mobile Number||Address||Qualifying Exam|
|Year of Passing||Name of University||College Name|
|College Address||Test Centre Choice – first, second & third preference|
Step 3: Upload important documents
After aspirants fill all the above mentioned details they need to upload the below mentioned documents with their online CEED application form.
- File containing recent coloured photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of degree/diploma certificate if the course is completed. If the candidate does not have final degree certificate then he/she needs to upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed then a certificate from the Principal of the College/Head of Department needs to be included.
- Candidates who are applying in the SC/ST/OBC NCL category have to produce valid category certificates issued by appropriate authorities. OBC NCL certificate issued only from April 1, 2016 onwards are accepted.
- Candidates who are applying in PwD category should produce valid medical certificate issued by appropriate authority.
- Candidate whose name is not the same as mentioned on the degree/diploma certificate should produce gazette notification, marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name.
Candidates should also pay attention to the size and format of documents submitted with CEED application form.
|Document||File Size||File Format|
|Photograph||Size: 3.5X4.5 cm|
Less than 100KB
|Signature||Size: 3.5X4.5 cm|
Less than 50KB
|Copy of degree/diploma||Less than 500KB|
|Certificate from Principal of the College/Head of Department||Less than 500KB|
|Category Certificate||Less than 500KB|
|PwD certificate||Less than 500KB|
|Age & Nationality proof||Less than 500KB|
Step 4: Pay application fee
Next, aspirants need to pay the application fee in order to successfully register for CEED entrance exam. CEED application has to be paid online by means of debit/credit card or net banking. Candidates are informed that CEED application fee is non-refundable and so they should pay the registration fee with utmost care.
|CEED 2020 Application fee|
|Category||Fee (in Rs)|
|All women candidates||1,300|
|All other candidates||2,600|
|All foreign nationals||2,600|
Step 5: Take print of CEED application form
Lastly, after successfully submitting their details as well as paying the application fee, candidates should take a clear print of their duly filled application form and keep it with them for further use.