Best CEED Coaching 2024/2025 For CEED Entrance Exam
CEED Coaching 2024 – 2025 at BRDS
BRDS provides Offline, Live Online and Hybrid Coaching Classes for CEED Entrance Exam 2024-2025. Students can enroll for Regular or Weekend or Crash Courses as per their academic schedules.
1. Students pursuing graduation or graduates can choose CEED Course ( BRDS – Group E )
CEED Entrance Coaching – Courses offered by BRDS
Important Information about CEED
Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is conducted to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, and problem solving skills. CEED is conducted by IIT Bombay. It is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (MDes) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, and IIT Roorkee and PhD programmes at several IITs and design schools.
Qualifying in CEED alone does not guarantee admission to any of these programmes. Admitting institutes may conduct further tests and/or interviews for the final selection/admission.
CEED Exam Dates
|Start date to fill application forms with regular fee||September 30, 2022|
|End date to fill application forms with regular fee||October 21, 2022|
|Online registrations with late fee||October 22 to October 29, 2022|
|Download admit card||January 13, 2023|
|CEED 2023 Exam||January 22, 2023 (Sunday)|
9:00 am to 12:00 noon
|Release of draft answer key for Part A||January 24, 2023|
|Last date of sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||January 26, 2023 (till 5:00 pm)|
|Release of final answer key for Part A||January 30, 2023|
|Score cards available for download||March 11, 2023|
|Declaration of result||March 7, 2023|
CEED Application & Registration Form 2023
Candidates should register for appearing for the CEED. Registration can be done only online through the Registration Portal from www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
Common Entrance Examination for Design is conducted in the month of January each year. IIT Bombay conducts CEED exam to shortlist aspirants for admission in M.Des and PhD programmes offered at colleges accepting CEED scores/ranks for admission.
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to successfully register for CEED entrance exam.
Step 1: Create Login ID
In order to successfully register for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED), candidates need to first of all create a login ID wherein they need to enter details such as their email address, name, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number and password.
Some aspects that aspirants need to keep in mind while create the password include that the password should have:
- One character that is in uppercase
- One character that is in lowercase
- One numerical digit/number
- One special character
- Minimum 8 characters
Once candidates have successfully completed their registration on the official website of CEED exam they need to enter their login details, that is, email ID and password. Thereafter, aspirants need to select the name of their qualifying exam as well as year of passing. This is a mandatory step that needs to be followed as
verification take place at this step to inform if the candidate is eligible to apply for the CEED exam. If the candidate meets the eligibility criteria, then they have to click on “Mobile Verification Link” and an OTP will be sent on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Fill details in CEED application form
When the candidate receives the OTP he/she needs to login on to the official website by providing the OTP that they receive on their mobile number. Further, aspirants need to fill the below-mentioned details in their CEED registration form:
|Applicant’s name||Gender||Physical Disability (if any)|
|Alternate Mobile Number||Address||Qualifying Exam|
|Year of Passing||Name of University||College Name|
|College Address||Test Centre Choice – first, second & third preference|
Step 3: Upload important documents
After aspirants fill all the above-mentioned details they need to upload the below-mentioned documents with their online CEED application form.
- File containing recent coloured photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of degree/diploma certificate if the course is completed. If the candidate does not have final degree certificate then he/she needs to upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed then a certificate from the Principal of the College/Head of Department needs to be included.
- Candidates who are applying in the SC/ST/OBC NCL category have to produce valid category certificates issued by appropriate authorities. OBC NCL certificate issued only from April 1, 2021 onwards are accepted.
- Candidates who are applying in PwD category should produce valid medical certificate issued by appropriate authority.
- Candidate whose name is not the same as mentioned on the degree/diploma certificate should produce gazette notification, marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name.
Note: Candidates need to note that the above mentioned list of documents need to be “upload as electronic files while submitting the online application. Paper copies of these documents or any other documents will not be entertained and hence should not be sent to the CEED office. The admit card and score card of CEED will include the photograph and signature as submitted by the candidate. Submission of poor quality photograph and/or
signature may lead to rejection of CEED application”, informs the official website of CEED exam.
Candidates should also pay attention to the size and format of documents submitted with CEED application form.
|Photograph||Size: 3.5X4.5 cm|
Less than 100KB
|Signature||Size: 3.5X4.5 cm|
Less than 50KB
|Copy of degree/diploma||Less than 500KB|
|Certificate from Principal of the College/Head of Department||Less than 500KB|
|Category Certificate||Less than 500KB|
|PwD certificate||Less than 500KB|
|Age & Nationality proof||Less than 500KB|
Step 4: Pay application fee
Next, aspirants need to pay the application fee in order to successfully register for CEED entrance exam. CEED application has to be paid online by means of debit/credit card or net banking.
Candidates are informed that CEED application fee is non-refundable and so they should pay the registration fee with utmost care.
CEED 2023 Application fee
Fee (in Rs)
|All women candidates||1,800|
|All other candidates||3,600|
Candidates who fail to submit their CEED application form within the stipulated time need to pay a late fee of Rs 500 if they submit their application after the closing date.
Step 5: Take print of CEED application form
Lastly, after successfully submitting their details as well as paying the application fee, candidates should take a clear print of their duly filled application form and keep it with them for further use.
Download CEED Entrance Exam Question Papers with Answer Key
- CEED 2019
Download Question Paper
- CEED 2018
Download Question Paper
CEED Pattern 2023
CEED 2023 exam uses English as a medium of instruction. The CEED exam pattern is such that the test consists of two parts, which are, Part A and Part B. Both the parts are conducted on the same day and aspirants need to appear for both the exams on the given date and time.
CEED Part A Test Pattern
Part A of CEED exam consists of objective type questions – MCQ, MSQ and NAT. Candidates need to attempt CEED Part A exam on a computer. Questions asked in this section of CEED exam are from topics such as visual and spatial ability, environmental and social awareness, analytical and logical reasoning, language, observation and design sensitivity.
CEED Part B Test Pattern
Part B of CEED paper comprises of questions to test an aspirant’s design, drawing and writing skills. In CEED Part B exam questions are displayed on a computer screen and candidates need to solve them on an answer booklet provided by the invigilator. There are 5 questions in CEED Part B exam.
Note: Part A of CEED 2023 will be considered as a screening exam. Thus, students who have been shortlisted in this test will be evaluated for Part B of the exam. However, only the scores of candidates in Part B will be used to prepare the merit list for CEED 2023.
The final CEED score of candidates is determined by giving 25% weightage to marks obtained by candidates in Part A and the remaining 75% weightage is determined basis scores obtained in CEED Part B exam.
CEED Syllabus 2024
CEED 2023 will be in two parts (A & B). Part-A will have questions related to the following topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors (such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources) and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions; ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria; ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language; ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives; ability to distinguish innovative options and think out-of-the-box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Part-B of CEED 2023 will have questions related to the following topics:
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Creativity: Ability to think out-of-the-box and come-up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Problem identification skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their appropriate use in design.
At BRDS we will cover all the topics mentioned above for the CEED Exam.
CEED Result 2023
CEED result is declared by Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay) on the official website of the exam.
In order to check Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) result, candidates need to fill their seven digit registration number as well as nine digit application number or email ID and password on the official website of CEED exam.
Step to View CEED 2023 Result
Step 1: Visit CEED official website
Step 2: Click on the “CEED 2023 Result” tab
Step 3: Enter email ID and password or registration number & application number
Step 4: View CEED 2023 result
Step 5: Download CEED result & take a print of the same
Candidates are informed that merely scoring a CEED rank does not guarantee admission in colleges accepting CEED scores for admission. Thus, if candidates are shortlisted for admission basis their performance in CEED then they need to separately fill the application form at each college that accepts CEED scores for admission in M.Des programmes. Thereafter, candidates need to meet the admission requirements as listed by each college which include appearing for another written test/interview round that is conducted by individual colleges for admission.
CEED Coaching in India
BRDS has consistently brought out successful students for getting into IIT’s. BRDS has total 1410 qualified students in UCEED & CEED since 2005. 735 BRDS Students have qualified UCEED/CEED 2022. BRDS is proud to announce that BRDS has the Highest selection of students in NID / NIFT / IIT-UCEED / IIT-CEED / NATA / CEPT this year as compared to any coaching institute in India.
BRDS has 70+ centres spread across the country that offer the best CEED Coaching. Students can attend our demo class by taking a prior appointment, and experience the teaching quality, faculty, course material etc . We also offer scholarship for meritorious students aspiring for CEED.
We encourage students and parents to visit our branches to have a first-hand feel of all the facilities, teaching quality and results that makes us the best institute providing CEED Coaching.
Why Choose BRDS For CEED Preparation?
BRDS India’s NO 1 Design Coaching Institute:
BRDS is proud to announce that BRDS has the Highest selection of students in NID /NIFT /IIT-CEED /NATA /CEPT this year as compared to any coaching institute in India. BRDS has been recognized in a number of publications and media outlets may it be results or achievements of our students, our fashion shows, career guidance, and news on designing industry/colleges.
Top Reasons for every parent & student to know, Why Join BRDS?
1) BRDS has the Highest CEED Result
2) BRDS has more than 17+ years of Experience
3) BRDS has the Best Team & Faculties
4) BRDS Provides the Best CEED Study Material for Students
5) BRDS Provides Versatile Training and Coaching
6) BRDS helps students in building Self Confidence
7) BRDS is having the Best Infrastructure & Education Facilities for Students
8) Classroom coaching is important for design development skills.
9) BRDS is a rapidly growing coaching institute in India