Best CEED Coaching 2024/2025 For CEED Entrance Exam
CEED Online Coaching 2024 – 2025 at BRDS
BRDS provides Offline, Live Online and Hybrid Coaching Classes for CEED Entrance Exam 2024-2025. Students can enroll for Regular or Weekend or Crash Courses as per their academic schedules.
1. Students pursuing graduation or graduates can choose CEED Course ( BRDS – Group E )
CEED Entrance Coaching – Courses offered by BRDS
Important Information about CEED
Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) is conducted to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, logical reasoning, creativity, communication, and problem solving skills. CEED is conducted by IIT Bombay. It is a qualifying examination for admission to Master of Design (MDes) programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Jodhpur, IIT Kanpur, and IIT Roorkee and PhD programmes at several IITs and design schools.
Qualifying in CEED alone does not guarantee admission to any of these programmes. Admitting institutes may conduct further tests and/or interviews for the final selection/admission.
CEED Exam Dates
|Start date to fill application forms with regular fee||October 03, 2023|
|End date to fill application forms with regular fee||October 31, 2023|
|Online registrations with late fee||November 01 to November 08 2023|
|Download admit card||January 05, 2024, 01:00 pm|
|CEED 2024 Exam||January 21, 2024 (Sunday)|
9:00 am to 12:00 noon
|Release of draft answer key for Part A||January 23, 2024|
|Last date of sending comments about draft answer key for Part A||January 25, 2024, 5:00 pm|
|Release of final answer key for Part A||January 31, 2024|
|Declaration of result||March 06, 2024|
|Score Card for downloading||March 11 – June 12, 2024|
CEED Registration Form 2024
Candidates should register for appearing for the CEED. Registration can be done only online through the Registration Portal from www.ceed.iitb.ac.in
Common Entrance Examination for Design is conducted in the month of January each year. IIT Bombay conducts CEED exam to shortlist aspirants for admission in M.Des and PhD programmes offered at colleges accepting CEED scores/ranks for admission.
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to successfully register for CEED entrance exam.
Step 1: Create Login ID
Step 2: Fill details in CEED application form
Step 3: Upload important documents
Step 4: Pay application fee
Step 5: Save the pdf of CEED application form( For your own reference)
List of Important documents:
To complete the registration procedure, you need to upload the following items:
- File containing your recent colour photograph (.jpg file) as per the dimensions mentioned on the registration portal.
- Scanned copy of your signature (.jpg file).
- Scanned copy of your degree/diploma certificate (.pdf file), if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, upload a certificate from the Principal of your college/Head of the department as per the format given in Appendix 1 (.pdf file).
- Candidates applying under the EWS/SC/ST/OBC-NCL category must produce valid category certificates (.pdf file) issued by appropriate authorities. EWS/OBC-NCL certificates issued only from April 1, 2023 onwards are accepted for the examination. The candidates must produce a valid category certificate when applying for admission to the respective institute. The format of the OBC-NCL certificate is given in Appendix 2. The format of the SC/ST certificates is given in Appendix 3. The format of the EWS certificate is given in Appendix 4.
- Candidates applying under the physical disability (PwD) category should produce a valid medical certificate (.pdf file) issued by the appropriate authority (see Appendices 5 to 8). The certificate must clearly state that the disability is at least 40%, to avail the reservation. Dyslexic candidates are required to additionally obtain a certificate from the Principal/Head of their College/Institution as per Appendix 9 (.pdf file). For Dyslexic candidates, the certificate must clearly state that the nature of disability is SEVERE and PERMANENT.
- PwD candidates requiring the services of a scribe and/or compensatory time during the exam must upload a request letter as per Appendix 10 (.pdf file).
- Candidates whose name is not the same as the name on the degree/diploma certificate should produce a gazette notification, a marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport reflecting the change of name (.pdf file).
Please note that documents 1 to 7 mentioned above should be uploaded as electronic files during the online registration.
Paper copies of these documents or any other documents will NOT be entertained and should NOT be sent to the UCEED-CEED office. The Admit Card and the Score Card of CEED will include the photograph and signature submitted by the candidate. Submission of poor quality photograph and/or signature may lead to the rejection of your CEED registration.
Registration fee for :
₹ 1900 for all Women candidates
₹ 1900 for (SC/ST/PwD) candidates
₹ 3800 for all other candidates
Candidates who fail to submit their CEED application form within the stipulated time need to pay a late fee of Rs 500 if they submit their application after the closing date.
Read the brochure before filling the Online registration form
Download CEED Entrance Exam Question Papers with Answer Key
- CEED 2019
Download Question Paper
- CEED 2018
Download Question Paper
CEED Pattern 2024
CEED 2024 exam uses English as a medium of instruction. The CEED exam pattern is such that the test consists of two parts, which are, Part A and Part B. Both the parts are conducted on the same day and aspirants need to appear for both the exams on the given date and time.
CEED Part A Test Pattern
Part A of CEED exam consists of objective type questions – MCQ, MSQ and NAT. Candidates need to attempt CEED Part A exam on a computer. Questions asked in this section of CEED exam are from topics such as visual and spatial ability, environmental and social awareness, analytical and logical reasoning, language, observation and design sensitivity.
CEED Part B Test Pattern
Part B of CEED paper comprises of questions to test an aspirant’s design, drawing and writing skills. In CEED Part B exam questions are displayed on a computer screen and candidates need to solve them on an answer booklet provided by the invigilator. There are 5 questions in CEED Part B exam.
Note: Part A of CEED 2024 will be considered as a screening exam. Thus, students who have been shortlisted in this test will be evaluated for Part B of the exam. However, only the scores of candidates in Part B will be used to prepare the merit list for CEED 2024.
The final CEED score of candidates is determined by giving 25% weightage to marks obtained by candidates in Part A and the remaining 75% weightage is determined basis scores obtained in CEED Part B exam.
CEED Syllabus 2024
CEED 2024 will be in two parts (A & B). Part-A will have questions related to the following topics:
- Visualization and spatial ability: Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to test the understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Environmental and social awareness: General awareness of environmental factors (such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources) and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment. Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions; ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria; ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity: Ability to understand passages in commonly used English language; ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives; ability to distinguish innovative options and think out-of-the-box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day-to-day life and think critically about them. Ability to discern subtle differences in visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
Part-B of CEED 2024 will have questions related to the following topics:
- Drawing: Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality, composition, proportion, perspective, and shading.
- Creativity: Ability to think out-of-the-box and come-up with unique as well as diverse solutions.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals.
- Problem identification skills: Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials and their appropriate use in design.
At BRDS we will cover all the topics mentioned above for the CEED Exam.
CEED Result 2024
CEED result will be declared on this website on March 06, 2024.
In order to check Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) result, candidates need to fill their seven digit registration number as well as nine digit application number or email ID and password on the official website of CEED exam.
Step to View CEED 2024 Result
Step 1: Visit CEED official website
Step 2: Click on the “CEED 2024 Result” tab
Step 3: Enter email ID and password or registration number & application number
Step 4: View CEED 2024 result
Step 5: Download CEED result & take a print of the same
Candidates are informed that merely scoring a CEED rank does not guarantee admission in colleges accepting CEED scores for admission. Thus, if candidates are shortlisted for admission basis their performance in CEED then they need to separately fill the application form at each college that accepts CEED scores for admission in M.Des programmes. Thereafter, candidates need to meet the admission requirements as listed by each college which include appearing for another written test/interview round that is conducted by individual colleges for admission.
CEED Coaching in India
BRDS has consistently brought out successful students for getting into IIT’s. BRDS has total 1410 qualified students in UCEED & CEED since 2005. 735 BRDS Students have qualified UCEED/CEED 2022. BRDS is proud to announce that BRDS has the Highest selection of students in NID / NIFT / IIT-UCEED / IIT-CEED / NATA / CEPT this year as compared to any coaching institute in India.
BRDS has 70+ centres spread across the country that offer the best CEED Coaching. Students can attend our demo class by taking a prior appointment, and experience the teaching quality, faculty, course material etc . We also offer scholarship for meritorious students aspiring for CEED.
We encourage students and parents to visit our branches to have a first-hand feel of all the facilities, teaching quality and results that makes us the best institute providing CEED Coaching.
Why Choose BRDS For CEED Preparation?
BRDS India’s NO 1 Design Coaching Institute:
BRDS is proud to announce that BRDS has the Highest selection of students in NID /NIFT /IIT-CEED /NATA /CEPT this year as compared to any coaching institute in India. BRDS has been recognized in a number of publications and media outlets may it be results or achievements of our students, our fashion shows, career guidance, and news on designing industry/colleges.
Top Reasons for every parent & student to know, Why Join BRDS?
1) BRDS has the Highest CEED Result
2) BRDS has more than 18+ years of Experience
3) BRDS has the Best Team & Faculties
4) BRDS Provides the Best CEED Study Material for Students
5) BRDS Provides Versatile Training and Coaching
6) BRDS helps students in building Self Confidence
7) BRDS is having the Best Infrastructure & Education Facilities for Students
8) Classroom coaching is important for design development skills.
9) BRDS is a rapidly growing coaching institute in India