Ceed Application Form & Fees
Candidates are informed that CEED application form can be filled by them till November , 2019. The last date to fill CEED 2019 application form has been extended by five days. Apart from this, candidates can fill their application form for CEED exam by paying a late fee till November , 2019. Candidates are informed that the registration date for CEED exam has been extended for only those candidates who have completed their CEED registration but were unable to submit the CEED application form.
CEED application form is available on the official website of the exam. Aspirants need to fill CEED exam application form online on the official website of the design entrance examination. Common Entrance Examination for Design is conducted in the month of January each year. IIT Bombay conducts CEED exam to shortlist aspirants for admission in MDes and PhD programmes offered at colleges accepting CEED scores/ranks for admission.
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps in order to successfully register for CEED entrance exam.
CEED Application Fee 2020
Aspirants must note that:
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Payment of CEED 2019 Application Fee can be done via Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- The following table lists the fee structure of the CEED registration, that must be paid by aspirants while filling the CEED Application Form.
CEED Application fee for women candidates
|CEED Application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Person with Disability candidates||INR 1300|
|CEED Application fee for all other candidates||INR 2600|
Fill the CEED 2020 application form here.
Step 1: Create Login ID
In order to successfully register for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED), candidates need to first of all create a login ID wherein they need to enter details such as their email address, name, date of birth, gender, address, mobile number and password.
Some aspects that aspirants need to keep in mind while create the password include that the password should have:
- One character that is in uppercase
- One character that is in lowercase
- One numerical digit/number
- One special character
- Minimum 8 characters
Once candidates have successfully completed their registration on the official website of CEED exam they need to enter their login details, that is, email ID and password. Thereafter, aspirants need to select the name of their qualifying exam as well as year of passing. This is a mandatory step that needs to be followed as verification take place at this step to inform if the candidate is eligible to apply for CEED exam. If the candidate meets the eligibility criteria then they have to click on “Mobile Verification Link” and an OTP will be sent on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Fill details in CEED application form
When the candidate receives the OTP he/she needs to login on the official website by providing the OTP that they receive on their mobile number. Further, aspirants need to fill the below mentioned details in their CEED registration form:
Step 3: Upload important documents
After aspirants fill all the above mentioned details they need to upload the below mentioned documents with their online CEED application form.
- File containing recent coloured photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of degree/diploma certificate if the course is completed. If the candidate does not have final degree certificate then he/she needs to upload a copy of the final year mark list or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed then a certificate from the Principal of the College/Head of Department needs to be included.
- Candidates who are applying in the SC/ST/OBC NCL category have to produce valid category certificates issued by appropriate authorities. OBC NCL certificate issued only from April 1, 2016 onwards are accepted.
- Candidates who are applying in PwD category should produce valid medical certificate issued by appropriate authority.
- Candidate whose name is not the same as mentioned on the degree/diploma certificate should produce gazette notification, marriage certificate or scanned pages of the passport showing the change of name.
Note: Candidates need to note that the above mentioned list of documents need to be “upload as electronic files while submitting the online application. Paper copies of these documents or any other documents will not be entertained and hence should not be sent to the CEED office. The admit card and score card of CEED will include the photograph and signature as submitted by the candidate. Submission of poor quality photograph and/or signature may lead to rejection of CEED application”, informs the official website of CEED exam.