CEED 2020: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern, Syllabus
CEED 2020 will be conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of MHRD, Government of India. It is a national level entrance exam organized every year with an objective to offer admission into M. Des and PhD programmes. All the candidates who want to get the admission in these courses have to necessarily clear the CEED entrance test. This test will be held at around 21 cities across India. Admission will be provided in M.Des in various renowned institutions like IIT Kanpur, IIT Hyderabad, IISc Bangalore, IIT Guwahati, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Bombay, IIT and other institutions. Through this article candidates can check the complete details of CEED 2020.
CEED 2020 New Changes Introduced
- From year 2019, the number of exam cities has been increased from 20 to 24.
- Candidates can apply after the last date of registration by paying late fee of Rs.500.
CEED 2020 Important Dates
Below we have provided the expected CEED 2020 dates for various events of the exam:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of Online Registration||2nd week of October 2019|
|Last date of registration without late fee||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last date of Registration with late fee of Rs.500||3rd week of November 2019|
|Release of Admit card||1st week of January 2020|
|CEED 2020 Exam||3rd week of January 2020|
|Release of Answer key||4th week of January 2020|
|Sending of objections/comments regarding answer key||Last week of January 2020|
|Release of Final Answer key||1st week of February 2020|
|Announcement of Results||1st week of March 2020|
CEED 2020 Application Form
Check below all the details of CEED 2020 Application form:
CEED 2020 Registration will begin in the second week of October 2019 through online mode.
- To fill the application form, applicants have to follow various steps of application process – Online registration, filling necessary details, uploading of scanned documents and paying the application fee.
- Candidates must save the allotted application number for future reference provided during the application process.
- Students must fill all the details in the form carefully and choose the exam center correctly as no correction facility will be provided after final submission.
- Last date to register and fill the application form is till second week of November 2019. However, the board may allow candidates to submit the application till the third week of November 2019 with late fee.
CEED 2020 Application Fee must be submitted in online mode using debit card, credit card or net banking.
The application fee for various categories is as follows:-
- For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates – Rs.1300
- For all other candidates – Rs.2600
- Late registration fee is Rs.500/-
CEED 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Go through the complete CEED 2020 Eligibility criteria, before filling the application form:
- Qualifying Examination: Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or its equivalent after 10+2 level from a recognized board or university OR
- He/she must have obtained a Professional Diploma in Design such as NID/CEPT or its equivalent after 10+2 level exams OR
- He/she must have pursued a 5 year programme in G.D. Art with one year post qualification professional experience after 10th level exams OR
- He/she must have passed Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) of 4 yrs after 10+2 level exams.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit prescribed to appear for the entrance exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are in their final year of graduation can also apply provided they must show passing proof at the time of admission.
- GATE Score: Candidates can also apply on the basis of their GATE 2020 Score.
CEED 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the CEED 2020 Exam pattern below, before starting your exam preparation:
- Exam Mode and Date: CEED 2020 Test will be organized in the third week of January 2020 in Online CBT However Part B which will be drawing based will be conducted in offline mode.
- Parts: The question paper will be divided into two partse. Part A and part B.
- Number of Sections: Part A will consist of 3 sections.
- Type of Questions: Part A will contain multiple select type and numerical answer type questions. Part B will contain drawing based questions.
- Time Duration: The exam will be of total 3 hours (Part A-1 hour; Part B- 2 hour).
- Total Marks: Part A and Part B will be of 100 marks each.
- Language Medium: Exam paper will be in English language.
- Weightage of Marks: 25% weightage of marks will be given in Part A and 75% weightage to Part B