BRDS NID result 2021
1) Important Dates to check NID Result 2021
2) Process to Check NID Seat Allotment List 2021
3) Process to Check NID Entrance Exam Result 2021?
4) Tie-Break in NID DAT Results 2021
5) Shortlisting Criteria for BDes Programme
6) Merit List of NID DAT Prelims & Mains
7) frequently ask question on NID DAT Result
|NID DAT Admission Calendar 2021|
|Registration date to fill NID application form||08-Jan-2021|
|Last date of registration NID application form||17-Feb-2021 (4:00 PM)|
|Last date registration through online application with late fees payment (online payment through Credit/Debit Card only)||17-Feb-2021 (6:00 PM) to 20-Feb-2021|
|Date of window editing NID applications forms||21-Feb-2021 (2:00 PM) to 23-Feb-2021 (2:00 PM)|
|Download ADMIT CARD for B.Des. & M.Des. DAT Prelims Exam 2021||04-Mar-2021|
|NID DAT Prelims for BDes and Overseas Candidates||14-Mar-2021|
|Result announcement date of NID DAT Prelims for BDes||To be announced later|
|Rechecking request for NID DAT Prelims for BDes||To be announced later|
|Start date to download NID admit card for DAT Mains (BDes)||To be announced later|
|NID DAT Mains for BDes & Overseas Candidates||To be announced later|
|Declaration of NID DAT Mains Result for BDes||To be announced later|
|Counselling for NID admissions||To be announced later|
2) To check NID entrance exam result 2021 applicant need to visit the official NID website and go through link of NID DAT result for B.des. Applicant have to enter
register email address and date of birth with verification code for download NID entrance exam result.
3) To check NID seat allotment list 2021 applicant need visit the official NID website and go through link of NID seat allotment. Applicant have to fill the register email address and date of birth for view and download their result.
4) If one applicant’s result will same with one or more applicant in NID DAT Prelims then tie-break will be done as per below mention criteria:
- Higher rank will give to those applicants who secure highest mark in the Part B section of NID DAT Prelims question paper
- If the same situation will happen again in Part B also then authorities will check the Part A and provide highest rank who has highest mark in Part A.
- If in both Part A and Part B the marks are same then the same rank will provide to both of the applicant
5) NID DAT Mains 2021 B.Des result of two or more the two applicant get the same result then tie-break will be done as per below mention criteria:
- Higher rank will be given to those who has highest score in NID DAT Mains
- If the Tie situation happen again then higher rank will be given to those who has highest score in NID DAT Prelims
- If still Tie situation occurs then higher rank will be given to those who has highest total score in question number 25,26 and 27 in NID DAT Prelims Part B
- If still Tie situation occurs then higher rank will be given to those who has highest total score in question number 25 in NID DAT Prelims Part B
- If still Tie situation occurs then higher rank will be given to those who has highest total score in question number 26 in NID DAT Prelims Part B
Shortlisting procedure for B.des Programme NID Admission 2021:
For coming under merit list in B.des Programme NID admission authorities changes the weightage allocated for both NID DAT Prelims and NID DAT Mains. New weightage for NID DAT Prelims is 70% and for NID DAT Mains 30% which will be mostly online Interaction.
6) Merit List of NID DAT 2021: there will be two separated merit list will be provided by NID admission cell one will be for NID DAT Prelims and another will be for NID DAT Mains. Applicant who secures their name on merit list of NID DAT Prelims have to appear for the studio test and personal interview round which date & time will be provide by NID admission cell. Final score will be calculated from each stage of the NID admission process and then the final Merit list will be published on NID official website. Shortlisted applicant name will be published according to their mention category-wise (GEN-EWS, OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category) applied by the applicant.