Best books and study material for NID DAT 2019 preparation
We have the best books and study material for NID DAT 2019 preparation- National Institute of Design (NID) will conduct Design Aptitude Test (DAT) 2019 in the first week of January for offering admissions to Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) programmes. The objective of NID DAT 2019 will be to assess the knowledge, skills and behavioural abilities of the different candidates. It is important that aspirants refer the best books and other study material for DAT preparation. With so many books available in the market, there are only few selected ones that are recommended by the experts. To help aspirants crack the design aptitude test, BRDS brings here the best books for NID DAT 2019 preparation.
For admissions to NID, the candidates will have to go through two stages, Prelims stage and a Mains stage. The NID DAT 2019 exam pattern for both the stages is different. First, let’s go through the exam pattern of both in detail.
NID DAT Exam Pattern 2019 for Prelims:
|Mode||Pen and paper test|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
NID DAT (Prelims) primarily evaluates each candidate on the following abilities:
NID DAT Prelims 2019 will consist of below mentioned two parts:
Part 1- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will be marked out of 70 points. This block/section will have questions with one or multiple correct answers. The responses of the candidates will be recorded on an Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet, and will be evaluated digitally.
Part 2- Subjective questions will be marked out of a total of 30 points. Candidates will be required to provide their responses in visual and/or written formats.
NID DAT Exam Pattern 2019 for Mains:
This paper will be of total 100 marks. The language will be English.
NID DAT Mains 2019 will consist of tests in different formats such as:
- Group discussions
- Hands-on model making
NID DAT 2019 is likely to be announced in fourth week of September 2018, and the application procedure will begin from the same time. With only few months left, aspirants should prepare a strategic study plan, and for this it becomes important that they select the right books.
Best books for NID DAT 2019 preparation
Apart from having awareness of current affairs related to games, art and culture, there are few recommended books for NID DAT 2019 preparation that the aspirants should refer. These will help in improving speed and overall better preparation. Candidates can check below the list of the best books for NID DAT 2019 preparation.
Best books for NID DAT 2019 preparation
|NID DAT book by R.S. Aggarwal (aptitude section)||NID Workbook|
|Design drawing by Francis D.K.Ching||NID (B.Des.) Entrance Books and Test Series|
|Basic Rendering from Robert W.Gill||Guide for NID|
|NID Mock Test Series||Success Master- NID entrance Examination|
For appearing in NID DAT 2019, solving sample papers is very much essential. While solving the mock tests, aspirants will have a fair idea about the type of questions that are asked in the actual test. The previous years’ papers/model test papers are considered as the best study material for NID DAT preparation.
How to Select the Best Books for NID DAT 2019 Preparation
For NID DAT exam preparation, candidates must consider few points so that they can select the best books. Given below are few pointers that can help the candidates to select the best book for NID DAT 2019:
- While choosing books for NID DAT 2019, candidates should remember to check for the latest edition of the book so that they can stay updated with the information and contents of the book.
- Candidates must select a book that is understandable and comprehensible to read so that they can understand the subject-matter easily and properly.
- To select a book for NID DAT 2019 preparation, candidates must study from the book that had recently been published.
- Candidates should also select a book that covers all the topics that are part of the syllabus of NID DAT 2019 and are written by the famous/renowned authors.
- It is always better to select a book that consists of NID DAT previous years’ question papers/sample papers for better entrance exam practice.
- Some coaching centers or training centers also provide reference or study material to its students. So, candidates can also refer to the books suggested by the NID DAT coaching institutes.